POSITION: Freelance AV Technicians/Event Personnel
Fast growing multi-media and event based company seeks smart, creative, professional, event technician. We are looking for a responsible person with exceptional social/communication skills to coordinate and execute events featuring The Digital PhotoBooth.
Job duties include event production and support for custom video and photo installations, client services, testing equipment, and basic business administration. Mostly working evenings and weekends. Desire and ability to travel required. The schedule will change weekly. This is a freelance position.
You will need the following to be considered:
- 4-year college degree
- Basic AV skills
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in an unstructured environment
- Basic understanding of photography
- Current drivers license and passport
- Experience working with high-end clients
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work/event environment
- A sense of humor
Previous successful hires have worked in AV, photography, special events, and have experience in a creative field.
Pay rate - $15 to $20 per hour
Reply to this post with resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) with “MVS STUDIO ” in the subject line. We will contact you if we are interested in additional information. NO CALLS PLEASE. Thank you for your interest.