Artist Call DetailArt Bra Show
For National artists
Presents CALL TO ARTISTS
Blue Line Arts & Placer Breast Cancer Foundation are preparing to host the Art Bra show bring awareness to the plight of breast cancer the Placer County Region and its effects on all women. Please join us for a special tribute art show to help bring awareness and raise funds for these two organizations..
All area artists are invited to participate and create a special piece of art to be displayed at Blue Line Arts. Using the bra as a symbol, we invite you to sculpt, paint, stitch and embellish. Remember that breast cancer touches all of us.
Deadline to enter: September 20th, 2017
Exhibition Dates October 13 – November 25, 2017
Notification: September 22th, 2017
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: October 7th, 2017
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: October 8th or 9th, 2017
Opening reception: October 21, 2017
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: Novemeber 26 or 27th 2017
Entering the Show
- Open to all artists residing in the World
- Open to original artwork only
- Work cannot have been exhibited previously at Blue Line Gallery
- Size limitations—Pieces must be no more than 24” H x 24” W.
- All work must be for sale.
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the close of the exhibition
- Open to all media
- Up to 3 entries for $35, $5 for each additional entry
- Enter online at www.bluelinearts.org - select "Artists/Call to Artists".
Questions? Contact Blue Line during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email: email@example.com
Blue Line Arts