Artist Call DetailNOW TRENDING:Alpay Scholarship University Student Juried Exhibition
For Southern CA artists
Current art students from leading Southern California art programs are invited to mine the cultural landscape of Los Angeles for inspiration leading to the submission of dynamic new work to be showcased in PVAC’s Third Annual Alpay Scholarship University Student Juried Exhibition, Now Trending.
Juror: Darrel Couturier, Couturier Gallery, Los Angeles
Darrel Couturier comes from a family of art dealers. Couturier Gallery, established in 1987, specializes in Latin American and American painting, sculpture, photography and ceramics by master and mid-career artists. The gallery has been a leader in promoting important artists from Cuba, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South America as well as the United States, Europe and Asia, and frequently collaborates with museums and public collections curating exhibitions and developing their collections of Latin American art.
Open to all current Southern California university art students:
• Submission deadline, March 30, 2018
- Exhibition dates, June 8 – July 8, 2018
- All media considered – new media encouraged
- No submission fee
- Up to three (3) submissions with artist statement
- Submission goals “the unexpected”
- Winning submission awarded $5000 scholarship
- To apply, join CallForEntry.org at no cost, search artist calls for "NOW TRENDING"
Palos Verdes Art Center
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA