Arts Jobs - DetailProduction Director
San Francisco, CA
AcroSports just keeps on growing! To keep up with our ever-expanding staffing needs, we have developed a NEW position and are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position detailed below:
- Work hours: 15 - 20 hours/wk; up to 40 hours in weeks leading up to scheduled productions. Potential to work additional hours as a coach; see more info in posting at our web site.
- Reports to Executive Director and works closely with the Management Team.
- Compensation: $25/hour
- Benefits: accrual of SF Sick Leave and quarterly health care contributions; free training time & access to AcroSports classes & clinics.
- Set to begin September 1, 2017; open until filled
The main objectives of the Production Director are:
- To cultivate a thriving environment for personal and community transformation through collaborative, youth, adult, and staff engagement in circus arts and physical performance.
- To successfully oversee logistics for all performances, from initial planning stages through completion and post-mortem.
- To provide as many formal and informal performance opportunities in as many circus arts skills available to the organization.
Please see complete job description on the Careers page of AcroSports' website.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to AcroSports Executive Director, Dorrie Huntington, email@example.com. Accepting applications until position is filled, with a target start date of September 1st.
AcroSports is an EOE employer committed to a diverse work force; ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.