Arts Jobs - DetailFashion Design
Costa Mesa, CA
Vex is an established latex brand and we are currently searching for a passionate and capable intern. The label is a high-end edgy women's wear company that designs for celebrities. You will be very hands on throughout the possess.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with designer on show pieces as well as other orders and collections
- Fitting Models
- Light sewing/draping/patterning - assisting designer in creating muslin mock-ups, etc.
- Assisting at photo shoots
- Ability to run errands, pick-ups and deliveries if necessary
Please have experience with pattern making, draping and sewing.
Interns must be available at least 2 days per week (7 hours a day) ** Flexible with school schedules
- Interns must be residing in the Orange County, California area.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker with advanced problem solving skills.
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated /takes initiative.
- Strong passion for fashion/apparel/product development.
Freelance position available after internship.