Arts Jobs - DetailAdministrative Coordinator
VOX Femina Los Angeles
Culver City, CA
VOX seeks a part-time Administrative Associate, to serve as the primary liaison between the organization and its donors, subscribers and other supporters, and to handle the organization’s administrative needs.
Database Management (Patron Manager/Salesforce)
- Keeps current for donors, subscribers, singers, single ticket and merchandise purchasers, alumnae, audition candidates, etc.
- Maintains/updates email list.
- Runs mailing lists from database as requested
- Processes donations, generates and sends thank you notes
- Fulfills merchandise orders and conducts inventory as necessary
- Processes & deposits incoming checks, credit cards, and cash for tickets, subscriptions, donations, merchandise, etc.
- Processes & deposits ticket sales, donations, and merchandise sales after concerts and events and reports to ED & BOD.
- Communicates with Executive Director and Treasurer to regularly reconcile office records and Finance records for ticket and subscription sales.
- Assists Executive Director in preparing support materials for grant applications and other fundraising efforts.
- Assists as needed with event planning and logistics for fundraising events.
- Posts regularly to social media following appropriate social media guidelines
- Updates content on website as needed
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants should be motivated, creative, and hard-working individuals with an interest in arts management, and have:
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with donors, subscribers, singers and Board members.
- Database / CRM management experience a plus (Patron Manager or Salesforce preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in use of social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Working knowledge of WordPress content management platform a plus.
- Familiarity with choral music and/or the performing arts is helpful, but not required
- Dependable, flexible, self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates needs with HIGH LEVEL of initiative, and is capable of handling a diverse workload and multiple tasks with accuracy and in a calm and efficient manner and under minimal supervision.
Other specifications: 8-10 hours per week (up to 15 during busy time periods). Flexible schedule, will often work from home (though expected to work in the Culver City office a minimum of one day per week). Must be available occasional evenings and weekends for rehearsals, concerts and meetings. Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Address: 3341 Caroline Ave