Arts Jobs - DetailPablove Shutterbugs Program Coordinator
The Pablove Foundation
Los Angeles, CA
The Pablove Foundation’s mission is to invest in underfunded, pediatric cancer research and improve the lives of children living with cancer through the arts. Pablove Shutterbugs, the signature arts program of The Pablove Foundation, teaches children living with cancer to develop their creative voice through the art of photography.
Pablove Shutterbugs Program Coordinator
The Pablove Shutterbugs Programs Coordinator reports to the Pablove Shutterbugs Associate Director. This position’s primary responsibility is to ensure the continued effectiveness of the Shutterbugs program by planning, organizing, coordinating and assisting with program activities, infrastructure, and events. All employees at The Pablove Foundation undertake other duties as needed. The Pablove Shutterbugs Program Coordinator is a full time, exempt position requiring some evening and weekend events.
- Assist in planning for Shutterbugs classes, programming, volunteer appreciation initiatives and gallery shows
- Recruit volunteers and teaching artists in local communities and participate in training and on-boarding new constituents
- Help secure in-kind donations related to Shutterbugs programming including but not limited to: refreshments, equipment, classroom space, etc.
- Research potential gallery spaces, classroom locations, and field trip locations for Shutterbugs students across the country
- Oversee all Pablove Shutterbugs templates and documents. Update all materials annually and produce, print, and ship documents and training manuals to constituents across the United States
- Print all fine art, archival photographs for student Gallery Shows and coordinate framing, shipping, creating labels, signs, and didactics
- Devise, research, and implement organization and inventory system for the Pablove Print Shop website
- Maintain and troubleshoot printing equipment including ordering paper, ink, and supplies for the Print Shop
- Assist with the organization, tracking and tagging of student work in Pablove Shutterbugs archive
- Represent The Pablove Foundation and Pablove Shutterbugs program at community events
- Oversee organization systems for the physical office such as re-ordering supplies, maintaining a system to store and organize photos, equipment, signage, paperwork, etc.
- Manage database organization and input of student, teacher, and stakeholder data into the Salesforce database; print reports as needed by Programs and Development teams
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with and managing databases (i.e. DonorPro, Salesforce)
- 1-2 years of experience in arts programming and working with youth
- A passion for the arts and an artistic eye
- MAC proficiency a must
- Experience with Adobe CS6 programs including Photoshop preferred
- Experience with CMS web design preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
This is YOU!
You are passionate!
You are personally drawn to Pablove’s mission, and feel passionate about sharing what we’re doing with others. You want to help build and nurture The Pablove Foundation to help us fight childhood cancer with love.
You are a team player!
You enjoy collaboration and work well with others. You are able to work across every department, juggling many personalities and needs. You aren’t above getting your hands dirty or knowing that sometimes everyone has to just chip in on the weekends.
You are a data geek!
You understand how to manage, organize, and analyze data. You have experience inputting and managing a database and can generate reports based on different departmental needs.
Numbers don’t scare you!
You like to find the trends in large sets of data and can translate this knowledge into a story about Pablove Shutterbugs’ impact in the community. You love organization! You’re detail oriented yet able to keep the big picture in mind. You understand how to create systems that maximize efficiency and can juggle multiple tasks at once without getting overwhelmed.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com
Address: 6607 Sunset Boulevard