Arts Jobs - DetailTicket Services Manager
La Jolla Music Society
La Jolla, CA
Join the dynamic team at La Jolla Music Society (LJMS), one of Southern California’s premier presenters of world-class performing arts. LJMS contributes to San Diego’s cultural vitality through year-round, multi-disciplinary presentations of internationally acclaimed orchestras, chamber music, recitals, jazz, dance and special events, in addition to our annual chamber music festival SummerFest. LJMS is currently in the process of building The Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center in San Diego, a 49,000 square-foot-facility that be the new home of the organization.
The Ticketing Services Manager is responsible for programming and monitoring the ticketing system along with related information sources and is responsible for day-to-day operations of the ticket office. The position assures the staff provides high-quality customer service to all LJMS ticket buyers and donors while enforcing all LJMS ticket policies and procedures. This position must have a functional knowledge of all aspects of the current ticketing system and utilize this knowledge for a variety of operational tasks (financial reports, analytics, list generation). The position manages relationships with the venue box offices and serves as the lead on-site ticket representative at selected LJMS performances and events. This position will also be responsible for developing and implementing ticket office procedures for The Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center, including a ticketing system conversion and rental policies and procedures.
- High school completion or equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in a management position responsible for customer service, cash handling and staff supervision. Previous experience in performing arts ticket office, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and working understanding of tickets systems and databases. Experience in current ticketing software (Tickets.com’s ProVenue Max) a plus
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office and/or venue
- Attendance at most La Jolla Music Society events is required, including nights and weekends.
- Interest in classical music or performing arts a plus.
- Must be able to push and lift up to 50lbs and have a valid Driver’s License.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
Address: 7946 Ivanhoe Ave Suite 309