Arts Jobs - DetailEnglish Drama Teacher
Helen O'Grady Drama Academy
Helen O'Grady Drama Academy Taiwan is looking for full-time English drama teachers.
Helen O'Grady Drama Academy is an international company established in 1979 and headquartered in the U.K. With more than 60,000 students attending classes weekly, it's the largest children's organization of its kind in the world. Our aim is to develop children through drama, building confidence, creativity, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English speaker
- You should have clear speech without strong accent, vibrant dynamic personality, outgoing nature with lots of vocal and physical energy.
- Teaching children or drama/theatre experience
Helen O’Grady Drama Academy Teacher is responsible for implementing and promoting the Drama program in conformity with our international Teaching System and the Helen O’Grady Drama Academy operating standards. Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, including 26 hours teaching. Two days off per week.
- Prepare for classes at least one day before scheduled class.
- Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
- Review your student observations before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
- When necessary, be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
- Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
- Prepare and Assist in Event Days and Theme Days activities.
- Conduct and/or assist in demo classes
- Contribute suggestions and improvements in the marketing and/or field activities to increase the new student enrollments.
- Contribute and assist during productions where able whether or not it is your class performing. This includes, but not limited to, props, stage sets, costumes, makeup, music, sound, etc.
Salary base on experience and qualification. We also like to know your expectations.
ARC and health insurance are provided,