Arts Jobs - DetailDevelopment Services Coordinator
The Southern California Institute of Architecture
Los Angeles, CA
The Southern California Institute of Architecture is seeking a Development Services Coordinator to be a part of a diverse community of 500 students, 80+ faculty and 50 staff. SCI-Arc brings together accomplished architectural professionals who encourage creativity, share knowledge, and foster independence by focusing on the individual learning experience.
The Development Services Coordinator will maintain all information, reporting and data systems for the Development Department. The qualified candidate will demonstrate an aptitude and interest in using data to drive strategy and build the donor pipeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage all constituent records, actively seeking to maintain data integrity
- Processes all gifts and pledges; work with Finance Department to ensure that gifts and pledges are booked accurately and to prepare audits and reconciliations
- Create and manage gift acknowledgement and receipt process within a timely manner
- Plan and execute queries and create custom reports to assist in the analysis of fundraising results and activity
- Conduct prospect research and prepare briefings and presentation materials for events and donor meetings, often working closely with Development Assistant
- Assist in planning of various development events, including the annual fundraiser, high-level dinners, and alumni receptions; attend events as requested
- Support donor engagement by tracking event attendees and volunteers
- Create and maintain accurate coding, and record all actions, appeals, prospect tracking and activities
- Perform all imports and exports of data and create reports
- Uphold advancement policies, protocols and procedures for data integrity; work closely with Database Administrator to maintain best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Advancement Services, preferably within the context of higher education using relational database
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, maintaining, and managing a relational database
- Working knowledge of Jenzabar EX strongly desired
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to analyze problems and create and implement solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when dealing with donors and donor information
- Able to work occasional evening and weekend hours as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We offer a great benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
SCI-Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity.
Address: 960 E. 3rd Street