Arts Jobs - DetailDevelopment Manager
A Noise Within
A Noise Within, California’s premier classical repertory theatre, is currently seeking a Development Manager. The Development Manager plays an important role by providing overall management of A Noise Within’s annual fund effort through direct mail appeals (3 per year) and online solicitations as well as overall administrative support to the Development Director. Under the supervision of the Development Director, the Development Manager will participate in all fundraising activities including but not limited to: donor relations, direct mail appeals, database management, gift processing and acknowledgments, prospect research and special events.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2-3 years’ prior experience in development, preferably in annual fund or membership
- Must have exemplary writing skills
- Prior Experience with Customer Relationship Management or Fundraising Database preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint) required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For a full job description, please visit anoisewithin.org. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position. Salary is $17-$18 per hour. Competitive benefits provided.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter, along with 3 references to Amy Nance, Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Development Manager” in the email subject line.
A Noise Within is an equal opportunity employer.
Addressee:A Noise Within
Address: 3352 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107