Arts Jobs - DetailMarketing and Press Manager
New Conservatory Theatre Center
San Francisco, CA
NCTC Mission Statement
The New Conservatory Theatre Center champions, innovative high quality productions & educational theatre experiences for youth, artists, and the queer & allied communities to effect personal & societal growth, enlightenment and change.
The Marketing & Press Manager is responsible for social media, community outreach, press, media and public relations for NCTC, as well as assisting with all marketing initiatives. This position implements print and electronic collateral, audience development initiatives, cross-promotions, administrative and special event support, content creation for the NCTC website, and communication with the press. Weekend and evening availability required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning: including the creation and management of audience development, press & publication, outreach, and social media strategies and calendars
- Press and PR: esponsible for all media relations
- Marketing and Social Media: Manage all NCTC social media and support strategies for growing the single ticket, subscription and student enrollment base.
- Community Engagement and Stewardship
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest and relevant experience in audience and patron development and community engagement. Possess maturity, drive, humor, professionalism, and an appreciation for small, activist theatre.
- Fully support the mission of NCTC
- Have experience with MS Word & Excel and social media outlets: familiarity with PatronManager a plus
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE REVIEWING APPLICATIONS UNTIL AUGUST
Well-qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email for an interview—please do not call to confirm receipt of your application. We regret that we may not be able to send a response to every applicant.