Arts Jobs - DetailExecutive Director
Culture Shock Dance Troupe
San Diego, CA
Culture Shock San Diego is seeking an experienced professional with a proven track record in leadership of non-profit organizations, development and community outreach to fulfill the role of Executive Director.
Culture Shock SD is a non-profit artistic organization, with more than 20 years in the community, promoting exceptional expertise in program services with a dual mission to enrich, educate and entertain the community and youth, especially those in the underserved community, and advance performing arts for all of the San Diego communities.
The successful applicant will be:
- driven and team-oriented
- results and solution-focused
- self-starter with a “can do” attitude”
- strong verbal, written communication and computer skills
- minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Actively engage and energize CSSD’s volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, sponsors, and funders;
- Maintain, develop, and support a strong board of directors,
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, fundraising, community outreach and regularly evaluate program components, utilizing metrics so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the Grant writer, board, funders, and other constituents;
- Lead, coach, develop, provide information and tools to the CSSD’s management team;
- Manage the organization’s policies, procedures, financial records, and staff records, ensuring they are updated, accessible to the key staff and board, and securely stored for future reference;
- Take on special assignments & attend events, to assist with the growth of CSSD in the communities of San Diego county;
- Oversee the Programs and Community Events, and further grow these to advance the mission of enrichment and education;
- Develop and Implement the strategic plan for 12-month, 3 and 5- year timeframes.
Potential start is September 15, 2017.
Hours would be 16-20 minimum with potential for full-time. Starting salary is comparable to a part-time commitment.
Address: 2110 Hancock St. #200 San Diego, CA 92110