The Statewide Networks Program (SN) supports culturally specific, multicultural, and discipline-based statewide and regional arts networks and service organizations. Its goal is to strengthen an organizationís capacity and delivery of services to its constituents through communications, professional development opportunities, networking and arts advocacy.
- Statewide and regional arts networks and service organizations must have at least a two-year track record of developing their field and providing services to their constituent base (individual artists and/or arts organizations).
- Statewide is defined as an organizational network serving a statewide constituency;
- Regional is defined as an organizational network serving constituencies in at least three non-contiguous counties.
- Culturally Specific and Multicultural refers to organizational networks which are rooted in and reflective of underserved ethnic and cultural communities.
- If an applicant is awarded Statewide Networks (SN) and Creating Public Value (CPV) grants, it may only receive one grant in a given year.
grant activity period:
Late June 2013 – May 31, 2014
For the grant activity period of 2013-14, the Council voted to extend second year funding to current SN program grantees while the agency is conducting a programs evaluation and strategic planning. No applications from new organizations will be accepted at this time.